bg en ro ru de fr nl es it sr
Profi Tours Phone number in the hotel for additional information: +359 (52) 401 400; Phone number for reservations: +359 886 55 99 85
partner of Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort

Instant hotel booking

Please fill in the form below to check availability and price and book online in just 5 minutes. You can pay your booking by credit card, bank transfer, MoneyBookers or PayPal.

Please fill in your reservation details in the form below. You can read more about the booking process here or read our terms and conditions here.

No booking fees apply. Cancellation is FREE, except for last minute bookings - you can see the terms for free cancellation when you select dates and services.

Having problems with your reservation? Contact us now

Reservation of holiday package

This is a holiday package valid for a fixed duration and period of stay.
Click here to book accommodation for any number of nights and period of stay.

New Year package + New Year dinner on 31.12.2020 - 380 € per person in SGL room golf view

Holiday packages include:
 Accommodation for the specified number of nights in a 5 * Lighthouse Golf and Spa Hotel / one of which must be
falls on 31.12 for the festive dinner /
 Rich breakfast and themed dinners every day of the stay / Half board /
 New Year's gala dinner on 31.12 with a package for drinks and a music program; Fireworks
 Spa package use of Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, steam baths, Turkish bath,
adventure showers, relaxation area, jacuzzi
 Use of heated indoor pool and fitness center
 Animation for children
 Free parking and free Wi-Fi
20% of the total amount is due upon confirmation; The remaining 80% is due 9 days before arrival
For reservations after 01.12.2020 - 100% prepayment is due at the time of booking
Reservations are considered confirmed after all amounts due have been received. Deposits are non-refundable.

Booking conditionsLighthouse Golf & Spa Resort - Balchik
view hotel information Half board
Personal details
Notes and remarks